Orcas Show SOLE!
What it looks like to show SOLE in the Library:
- Treat books kindly and gently
- Ears listening to each speaker
- Only one speaker at a time
- Walk quietly into the library
- Sit in your assigned seat
- Eyes and ears on teachers for directions
- Hands and feet to yourselves
- Use shelf markers
- Remember the library bells!
- Two bells = last checkout
- Three bells = clean up and line up.
What SOLE sounds like in the library:
- Use inside/library voices
- Voice level at 0-1
- six-inch voices