Register Your Ride
Register now if your 6th to 12th grade student plans to ride the bus in the 2023-24 school year
If your student plans to ride the bus to and from school in the 2023-24 school year, please register each student using this online registration form.
- For the 2023-2024 school year, the Vashon Island Transportation Department is using an online model for registering for bus services for students . In order to maximize our current resources and provide the most efficient transportation services, all students in grades 6-12 who will be utilizing transportation services during the 2023-2024 school year will need to be registered for guaranteed bus service on a specific route.
- Once you fill out the registration form, Transportation staff will ensure your student eligible and registered for a guaranteed a ride to and from school on the chosen route.
- Your child may be removed from the bus route if they do not ride the bus for more than a month consecutively during the school year. You will then need to re-register if you wish to start utilizing transportation again. If you wish to have your child taken off the bus route, please call 206-463-6799
- If your student qualifies for Special Needs transportation or McKinney-Vento transportation, their registration will be processed through the Student Support Department. Please do not fill out this form. Contact your child's teacher for more information.
Unregistered students are not guaranteed a ride in cases of overcrowding. Unregistered students are subject to the following loading priority:
- Registered Students/Students going home
- Students going to sports, clubs, tutoring, etc (if space is available after priority 1)
- All others (if space is available after priority 2)