Welcome to Teaching & Learning!
Our educational community strives to ensure that:
- Every student is welcomed, known and treasured;
- Every student graduates confident and competent to thrive in a future they imagine.
To this end, we have established the following goals:
- Every student will develop curiosity, social-emotional skills, the ability to think and reason, and a joy of learning. (Strong Roots)
- Every student will feel safe, supported, and engaged as learners; empowered to use their voice to advocate for equitable treatment and social justice; and grow as informed global citizens. (Thriving Students)
- Every student will own their learning, display creativity and confidence in problem-solving, and demonstrate competence in the core learning standards. (Critical Thinking & Mastery Learning)
- Every student will successfully navigate ALL critical transitions in their schooling, and will acquire the confidence and competence for success during and after their formal schooling years. (Successful Lifelong Transitions)