Which Technology Forms do I need?
(available in English, Spanish, and Arabic. Other languages upon request)
For all Families
- All families need to sign and return the "Technology Responsibility Contract"
- All families should review "The VISD GoGuardian Statement"
- All families should review the "Google G-Suite for Education Permission form"
- All families should review the "VISD Chromebook Assurance Program" and decide if they wish to participate during the first month of school or when they join the district mid-year.
Families who Qualify for Free and Reduced Services
If your family qualifies for Free and Reduced Services, you may borrow a Chromebook for family and student use. Families may also request a free wireless hotspot for use during the school year. All equipment must be returned at the end of the school year.
- Family Chromebook Loan Forms
- CES Chromebook Loan Contract for Students
- VISD Student Hotspot Checkout Program
Tech Dept Hours
School Year, Sept-June: Monday–Friday 7:30am–4:00pm
Summer, July-August: Monday–Thursday 8:00am–3:00pm
VISD Technology Suite
Room 313 3rd Floor, Chautauqua Elementary School
9309 Cemetery Rd.
Vashon, WA 98070