Which Technology Forms do I need?
(Available in English, Spanish, and Arabic. Other languages upon request)
For all families
- All families need to sign and return the "Technology Responsibility Contract"
- All families should review "The VISD Linewize Statement"
- All families should review the "Google G-Suite for Education Permission form"
- All families should review the "VISD Chromebook Assurance Program" and decide if they wish to participate during the first month of school or when they join the district mid-year.
Families who qualify for free and reduced services
If your family qualifies for Free and Reduced Services, you may borrow a Chromebook for family and student use. Families may also request a free wireless hotspot for use during the school year. All equipment must be returned at the end of the school year. Families who qualify for free and reduced services and wish to receive additional technology support may need to fill out the following forms:
- Family Chromebook Loan Forms
- CES Chromebook Loan Contract for Students
- VISD Student Hotspot Checkout Program
Tech Dept Hours
School Year, Sept-June: Monday–Friday 7:30am–4:00pm
Summer, July-August: Monday–Thursday 8:00am–3:00pm
VISD Technology Suite
Room 313 3rd Floor, Chautauqua Elementary School
9309 Cemetery Rd.
Vashon, WA 98070