• Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust


    Accidents and injuries that occur at work, during your work hours, must be reported immediately to your direct supervisor,  your school building administrator (if applicable, and different from your direct supervisor), and Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust.  Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust is the third-party administrator who manages the district’s employee accident reports and work injury claims.

              Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust is here to help.

                       • Report the incident to your supervisor and call the Nurse Triage Helpline at 8
                       33-WCT-NURS (833-928-6877)
                       • In the event of a life threatening injury, call 911.
                       • If you indicated that you have sought or intend to seek medical care, a claim
                       for workers' compensation benefits will be established for you.  You will hear from
                       PSWCT within 3 business days.

              If you have questions, contact:
                    Puget Sound Worker's Compensation Trust
                       800 Oakesdale Ave SW
                       Renton, WA  98057

    Whether you choose to seek medical treatment for an injury or not, you are required to call the Nurse Triage Line at 833-928-6877 to submit an accident report. Once your report is submitted, it will be sent to your supervisor for review and investigation of the incident or accident.

    If you are unable to work due to your work injury, or need accommodations, also contact HR@vashonsd.org  immediately to discuss your status and next steps.  

    NOTE: You may choose your own doctor/medical provider for your first treatment visit.

    However, ongoing treatment of your injury must be from a State approved Occupational Medical Provider.

    If you have general questions regarding workers' compensation benefits, please read A Guide to Workers' Compensation and Benefits. For specific claim questions after filing, please contact your claims adjustor with Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust at 425-917-7638.