VISD is using ParentSquare!
The Vashon Island School District uses ParentSquare to communicate with you at the school, and in your classrooms and groups. ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect. With ParentSquare you’ll be able to:
- Receive all school and classroom communication via email, text or app
- Communicate in your preferred home language with automatic translation
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Have access to your school's documents and pictures/videos that come in your ParentSquare messages
- Easily sign up to volunteer and/or bring items
As your student is registered in the district, your school will send you an invitation email or text to join ParentSquare. This invitation will go to the email address or phone number you provided at the time of registration. Please click the link in the message to activate your account, it takes less than a minute. You can also use your email or phone number to set up your account without an invitation.
You can use ParentSquare on any device. In the links on the right navigation you can download the free mobile app for Android or iOS.
You can also use it from a computer at: www.parentsquare.com.
Our goal is for every family to join ParentSquare. Please contact your school office if you have questions.