Chautauqua ASB Card:
At the elementary school, we ask parents to purchase an ASB card for their student that cost $40. This funds all of your student’s field trips and many other activities. As with all school purchases, if your family is in need of a scholarship, you may request this on the payment form which will come home in the first day packet.
Make sure your child’s information is up to date by logging into Skyward Family Access. If you need assistance, email Kelly Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chautauqua Elementary is fortunate to have high quality staff members who bring their talents and positive presence into your children’s lives each day. This staff truly cares that every child reaches his/her full potential, and they consistently demonstrate their commitment to children. We invite you to be our partners in support of your child’s academic skills at home and in our school. Ways to show your child that education is important to you are:
- Read with your child each day.
- Provide a quiet place to study and/or read each afternoon or evening.
- Make sure your child attends school every day, and arrives on time. Lost time/information cannot be made up, so attendance is extremely important for your child’s success in school and in life.
- Meet with your child’s teacher at curriculum night, conferences and when you have questions or concerns. The partnership you form with your child’s teacher will strengthen your child’s opportunity to be a successful learner.
I invite you and your friends to be regular participants in our school. Parent and community involvement is essential for school success. Some ways to participate are:
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom or in the school at large.
- Become a member of and involved in our PTSA.
- Attend the monthly site council or Round Table meetings.