Required Materials Needed in Class Every Day:
Students are expected to arrive for class promptly with all required materials for the day’s activities.
- the book of choice you are reading to meet your reading goal
- 3-ring binder for humanities or with a section for humanities in one big binder
- tabs/dividers to divide each section of your binder by subject
- zippered pouch that fits in binder
- inside the zippered pouch: two black or blue pens, two pencils, and an eraser
- lined, notebook paper (college rule preferred)
- McMurray School Planner (provided by the school)
- assignment(s) due
- any books that we are using in class (novel, textbook)
*Students are responsible for having all necessary supplies in class by Monday, September 10 and sooner if possible. If you are unable to gather these needed supplies, see me, and I will help.