Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs - Information and Resources
- Drug and Alcohol Fact Sheet
- Preventing Teen Abuse of Prescription Drugs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teens. teens.drugabuse.gov
- Just Think Twice: Lots of neutral information about drugs www.justthinktwice.com
- Drug Guide For Parents
- How to Talk to Your Teen About Marijuana
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) www.drugabuse.gov - Lots of general information about street drugs and effects.
- Partnership for Drug Free Kids www.drugfree.org - Information specifically for parents about how to talk with teens about drugs.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) www.SAMHSA.org - Lots of current research about substance abuse and mental health disorders.
- University of Washington's Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute's resources http://adai.washington.edu/hotlines.htm
- FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS BULLY® Program
- Stop Bullying
- Teens Against Bullying
- I am a Witness
- I am that Girl
Stress Management and Anxiety Reduction
- Youth Suicide Prevention Program http://www.yspp.org/
Books for Parents
- Wise Minded Parenting: 7 Essentials for Raising Successful Tweens and Teens - Dr. Laura Kastner
- Getting To Calm: Cool Headed Strategies for Parenting Tweens and Teens - Dr. Laura Kastner
Books for Students
My Anxious Mind: A Teen's Guide to Managing Anxiety and Panic - Michael Tompkins